Friday 12 April 2013

^1 Retro Glam Lace Dress (1x, Black Lace/Red Lining)

#1 Retro Glam Lace Dress (1x, Black Lace/Red Lining)


  • Made in the USA
  • Lace: 62% Nylon; 27% Rayon; 11% Spandex Lining: 100% Polyester
  • Dry clean only
  • 2x waistband measures approximately 41" around, relaxed.
  • Approx 47" length from high point of shoulder. Falls below the knee.

http://bit.ly/114w4zB







Are you looking for Retro Glam Lace Dress (1x, Black Lace/Red Lining) The very first time I found it helped me very impressed. I study the data about Retro Glam Lace Dress (1x, Black Lace/Red Lining) And I made a decision to buy it. It helped me impressed. I do believe everyone should have. I really believe you will get a very good experience like me. You can even examine Special And have Discount On Retro Glam Lace Dress (1x, Black Lace/Red Lining) Or else you may access To learn more please find it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment