Tuesday 14 May 2013

^1 Kiyonna Luna Lace Dress (1x, Pretty Plum)

#1 Kiyonna Luna Lace Dress (1x, Pretty Plum)


  • Made in the USA.
  • Self: 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex; Contrast: 100% Nylon; Lining: 100% Polyester
  • We recommend hand wash gently in cold water and lay flat to dry or dry clean. Do not machine wash, iron, or steam.
  • Sleeves will hit right below the elbow at 16"
  • 2x length measures approximately 45 ½" from high point of shoulders to hem

http://bit.ly/114xaLN







Are you looking for Kiyonna Luna Lace Dress (1x, Pretty Plum) The very first time I found it helped me very impressed. I study the data about Kiyonna Luna Lace Dress (1x, Pretty Plum) And I made a decision to buy it. It helped me impressed. I do believe everyone should have. I really believe you will get a very good experience like me. You can even examine Special And have Discount On Kiyonna Luna Lace Dress (1x, Pretty Plum) Or else you may access To learn more please find it below.

No comments:

Post a Comment